Posted on 14th November 2016Category: News
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) is a £9.2m ERDF funded programme focused on providing support to manufacturing SMEs interested in growth. The programme is currently looking to work with businesses in the Yorkshire & Humber region.
Specialist Manufacturing Growth Managers are in place to offer SMEs the opportunity to access grant funding of up to 35% towards the cost of support projects.
The Economic Growth Solutions company have been established to deliver the operational side of the contract and is a not for profit organisation.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme Grant scheme
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) provides free advice and support to manufacturing SMEs to help:
- Identify opportunities and create plans for growth and improvement
- Work with the best external experts to implement those plans
- cover 35% of the cost of implementing the plans through a growth/improvement grant
- Connect to wider support to maximise opportunities for growth
What the MGP means for manufacturing SMEs
If you are an SME manufacturer, the Manufacturing Growth programme provides many advantages for you, including:
- An independent business review to identify opportunities for business improvement and growth
- A detailed action plan guiding you through the process of improving your business
- Access to matched industry experts to provide consultancy and/or coaching tailored to your needs
- Access to grants to co-fund your growth/improvement project
How you can benefit
By joining the Manufacturing Support Programme, you can benefit from:
- Insight into the risks/issues and opportunities for your business, helping you better plan for the future
- Understanding of what needs to be done to make improvements
- Work with new expertise to make bring about real development
- Reduced cost, helping you make the changes you need sooner
How do you get involved?
If you are a manufacturing SME interested in growing and meet the eligibility rules (see reverse), get in contact with your local MGP team for a free, no-obligation Manufacturing Review and Action Scoping Session. You will then be guided through the rest of the process by a dedicated Manufacturing Growth Manager.
For more details contact Neil Harriman email@example.com