Posted on 24th April 2019Category: News
Would you like to be part of the next cohort of promising leaders of high growth engineering and technology companies run by the Royal Academy of Engineering?
This six-month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
Applications close Monday 3 June 2019.
What is on offer:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
What they are looking for:
- Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
- Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months
- Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award – applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
- The Royal Academy are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector
You can find more information here
If you have any questions please email Catherine.Capone@raeng.org.uk