Posted on 8th July 2019Category: Blogs
Here at the Humber growth Hub we have a team of qualified and experienced business advisers to help you grow your business. We have 10 advisers based in and covering the four Humber regions, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire. They have a wealth of experience in managing and running businesses.
The service is FREE of charge and they are able to help with all aspects of business support no matter what stage your business is at, from pre-start up to fully fledged businesses. Whatever you require our team will be able to offer impartial advice and provide one to one support for you.
Whether you have a single-issue enquiry, or wish to undertake a full business diagnostic, our advisors are able to work with you to create a tailored package of advice and support to really drive your business plans forward and to help you achieve your business growth targets.
If you are looking for financial support then our team of advisors is here to help you with finding funding available to you. They can help you apply for any grant funding which may be available for your business, or help you obtain business loans from organisations like the Northern Powerhouse Investment fund who we work with to achieve business growth in the Humber region.
Our advisors can support across a range of business needs and areas to help grow your business and boost your profits, including:
- Business Planning and Performance Management
- Guidance on Business Bookkeeping and Information on Funding Products including grants
- Sales and Marketing Strategies, Plans and Methods
- Market, Product, Customer and Competitor Research and Knowledge
- Staff, Skills & Recruitment Advice
- Product Development, Innovation and Systems
- Meeting Statutory and Legal Requirements
- Business Continuity & Risk Management
- Signposting and Brokerage to Relevant Business Support Partners
- Preparing your business for BREXIT
We also run a series of free workshops covering a range of topics that will help you develop various aspects of your business ranging from business social media to finding out how to scale up your business.
If you are looking to start a business then writing a business plan is an essential first step and our advisors are here to help you write the business plan to ensure that your business idea can get up and running,
As well as our 10 business advisors we also have 2 ICT specialists to help your business. They can provide ICT specialist advice relating to company growth plans. Our advisors can support you through many aspects such as:
- Identifying ICT needs and requirements
- Developing a digital strategy
- Designing a tailored project solution
- Developing an action plan of support
- Identifying IT solutions and refer to relevant support programmes.
If you want to contact one of our Business Advisors then you can find the contact details below, just click on the area where your business is located or if you are looking to start-up a business your current location: