Posted on 17th September 2020Category: News
We have now closed our Covid-19 Recovery Grant Schemes to new Expressions of Interest (EOIs). This is because we have received more grant applications than we are able to offer grants to, since opening to applications at 11am on Tuesday 15th September. Demand has therefore been unprecedented.
We realise that this will be disappointing to you, however the Humber Business Growth Hub was allocated a fixed budget from Government to operate this grant scheme, and demand for these grants has proven to be very high. We are speaking to our funders in government to explore whether additional funding can be made available to help meet this high demand.
You may wish to explore the additional support that the Growth Hub currently has available for your business, which is all fully-funded and therefore free to access. Our #GrowMySME Programme currently has the following services available:
- One to one business advisor support
- Business Growth/General business advice & support – www.growmysme.co.uk/business-growth
- ICT/Digital for business advice & support – www.growmysme.co.uk/ict
- Investment Readiness/Finance advice & support – www.growmysme.co.uk/finance
- Workshop & Webinars on a variety of business topics – www.growmysme.co.uk/events
- ScaleUp Programme – www.growmysme.co.uk/business-growth/scale-up-business-development-programme
- Digital Catalyst Programme – www.growmysme.co.uk/ict/digital-catalyst
- Supply Chain Network – www.growmysme.co.uk/supply-chain-network
- Grant Funding for Business Growth and Investment Readiness Projects (please note that these are different grants from the Covid-19 Recovery grants, and are therefore still available to apply for) – www.growmysme.co.uk/grants