The Humber Business Growth Hub has a team of qualified, experienced and impartial Business Advisors covering the Humber region. Whether you have a single-issue enquiry, or wish to undertake a full business diagnostic, our advisors are able to work with you to create a tailored package of advice and support to really drive your business plans forward and to help you achieve your business growth targets.
EU Transition support
On Friday 4th December we set up a EU Transition Helpdesk in partnership with the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce. Businesses that have a specific or technical EU Transition enquiry. You can contact the Helpdesk at
Click on the relevant map below to contact your local advisor today for an initial no-obligation consultation.
The service is FREE of charge and they are able to help across a range of business needs and areas, including:
- Business Planning, Strategising and Performance Management
- Guidance on Business Bookkeeping and Information on Funding Products including grants
- Sales and Marketing Strategies, Plans and Methods
- Market, Product, Customer and Competitor Research and Knowledge
- Staff, Skills & Recruitment Advice
- Product Development, Innovation and Systems
- Meeting Statutory and Legal Requirements
- Business Continuity & Risk Management
- Signposting and Brokerage to Relevant Business Support Partners
- Preparing your business for end of EU Transition
See how our advisors helped this business.
National Business Support Help line
We are also partnered with the National Business support Help line and you can contact them for free advice on 0800 998 1098 between 9am and 6pm or use the WEB Chat facility to talk online with the national help line.
The National Support help line is operated by BE Group and independent business service group on behalf of the Government.
Growth Hub Support Information
The Growth Hub works with a range of advisors across the Humber region from various organisations who all specialise in helping businesses, listen to what they have to say.