Apply for a performance licence

Business: Licences

    You may need a licence from your local authority for a child to take part in:

    • a public performance (such as a film, play or musical)
    • a sporting event
    • a modelling assignment that you are organising and for which the child will be paid

    You may need a child performance licence for any child taking part in a public performance, sporting event or modelling assignment