Finance for Growth Scheme
We understand that small and medium businesses can often face barriers when it comes to finance, but we are here to help you overcome those barriers and achieve your growth potential. From accessing grant funding, to getting to grips with basic accounts and forecasting, to developing financial strategies and accessing financial management information systems, Finance for Growth has got you and your business covered.
As part of the #GrowMySME Programme, the Finance for Growth scheme can support your business with everything from grant funding, getting to grips with basic accounts and forecasting, to developing financial strategies and accessing financial management information systems.
So far, our one-to-one specialist advice has assisted a wide range of SMEs across the Humber to gain access to over £568k of grant funding and over £5.3m of additional investment.
We have an intensive programme of support available and our expert advisors will be on hand to help your business become investment ready. With fully funded workshops and seminars, you will have a full programme of support and we will be with you every step of the way. Since launching the scheme, several businesses have accessed the grant to procure accountant prepared business plans and financial information. This specialist support provided them with the ability and confidence to approach potential investors and financiers.
One-to-one Advice & Guidance
Finance for Growth has a team of experienced and impartial Finance Business Advisors who are qualified experts in the world of business finance.
Our advisor team are able to assist with any of the following issues;
- Addressing the key issues preventing your business from accessing finance, such as ineffectual business planning and a lack of in-depth management information.
- Assisting you to understand what lenders/investors are looking for as an investment opportunity.
- Helping you to understand the financial landscape and negotiate the financial options, products and support available.
- Supporting you with applications to lenders and accessing equity funds
Our advisors can also signpost you to other solutions and relevant support as part of the wider #GrowMySME programme.
Workshops & Masterclasses
Our fully funded workshops, masterclasses and briefing programmes can help you develop the skills you need to enhance your understanding of all things finance. We have specially selected expert speakers and presenters so you can be confident that you’ll come away from the event with valuable skills and knowledge.
Our latest series of workshops & masterclasses can be found here.
Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 (dependent on total eligible project spend) are available, and eligibility will be identified through your allocated Finance Business Advisor, who can also support you to put your grant application together. Larger projects could benefit from the Programme’s other grants through the ICT for Growth and Business Growth Schemes.
Your advisor will be able to signpost you to other solutions and relevant grant programmes as appropriate and support you by making sure your business is ready for submitting your grant application.
More information on our grant fund can be found here.
- Scheme Start Date 01-Jun-2018 12:00am
- Scheme End Date 30-Jun-2023 11:59pm
- Support Type Grants and Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, Mentoring and Networking, and HMRC and Tax
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Number of EmployeesUnder 10 and Up to 249
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire