The Get Mentoring training programme for business mentors ran from September 2011 until December 2012.
Find quality-assured mentoring organisations through Mentorsme. A business mentor can support you and help you develop your ideas for growth by sharing their skills, expertise and experience.
Mentorsme.co.uk provides access to 115 organisations offering both free and paid-for mentoring across the UK.
This single point of contact means you can access a national network of 27,000 mentors, including volunteers from the small business community trained through the Get Mentoring programme.
Business mentors can help you to:
- develop your business plan and strategy
- access finance
- increase sales and profits
- enhance leadership and management skills
Each mentoring organisation has its own application and evaluation process.
Any business can access mentoring support through one of ?the organisations on mentorsme. You can search by life stage of your business and location.
- Number of EmployeesUnder 10, Up to 249, Between 250 and 500, Between 501 and 1000, Over 1000
- Busness sectors: Agriculture, Business and Finance, Construction, Education, Health, Hospitality and Catering, Information, Communication and Media, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Science and Technology, Service Industries, Transport and Distribution, Travel and Leisure, Utilities, Wholesale and Retail