Export services for UK businesses is a Department for International Trade (DIT) scheme which helps businesses export and grow into global markets. We also help overseas companies locate and grow in the UK.
We provide access to a regional network of international trade specialists across the UK which:
- help businesses acquire the skills, contacts and confidence to start exporting or to break into new markets
- work closely with our global network of DIT advisers, to ensure UK businesses are given the best advice about exporting to their chosen destinations
We also offer programmes for:
- high value opportunities, to help businesses win large projects overseas
- e-exporting, to help retailers and brands to sell their products online
- tradeshow access, providing grants to eligible businesses so they can attend overseas events
- overseas market introductions, offering tailored research from our network of overseas experts
- bidding for international aid agency projects
We are developing a range of new products to help UK businesses export.
- Support Type Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Finding new customers and markets (UK and overseas)
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire