The Flood Resilience Innovation Centre (FLIC) project supports small and medium-sized businesses to develop new flood resilience products and services.
Could your business provide flood resilience solutions?
The Flood Resilience Innovation Centre (FLIC) was established in April 2019 by the University of Hull in response to climate change and a desire to drive forward commercial thinking in the flood resilience sector. FLIC is a brand new purposely designed £3.4M centre based within the University of Hull’s Energy & Environment Institute and is supported through funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
If you are:
• a small or medium sized business
• ideally in the Hull, East Yorkshire, North or North East Lincolnshire
• looking for a strategic opportunity to become involved in the emerging flood resilience sector
• with an innovative approach to your products and services
then you could be eligible for the bespoke innovation program from FLIC.
FLIC promotes business growth by fostering collaborations between innovating SMEs and the exceptional academic and specialist talent from the University of Hull.
We deliver innovation support through a range of opportunities from 1:1 concept, design and testing guidance to flood resilience innovation workshops and supply chain development.
To find out more, please contact:
Phone. 01482 347556
Mobile. 07870 483313
You can follow the Flood Innovation Centre on their social media accounts:
- Support Type Finance (any), Grants, and Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, Research and Development, and Energy and the Environment
- Scheme Funded By ERDF
- Number of EmployeesUnder 10, Up to 249, and Between 250 and 500
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire