Some specified programmes are only open to companies that meet the EU definition of an SME. There’s a charge for some services, but rates are subsidised.
Most support is available throughout the UK, but some intensive help is only available in England. However, there are similar schemes in:
Get expert trade advice and practical support to grow your business overseas.
Access a range of services from The Department Of International Trade (DIT) designed to help UK businesses grow internationally.
DIT has professional advisers across more than 100 international markets businesses, who can help your business:
- prepare to start exporting
- grow your current markets or enter new ones if you’re already exporting
- find contacts, business opportunities and grants
- explore new markets through visits and intelligence gathering
- participate in international trade fairs
Open to all UK businesses and those that make a significant contribution to the UK economy.
- Number of EmployeesUnder 10, Up to 249, Between 250 and 500, Between 501 and 1000, Over 1000
- Busness sectors: Agriculture, Business and Finance, Construction, Education, Health, Hospitality and Catering, Information, Communication and Media, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Science and Technology, Service Industries, Transport and Distribution, Travel and Leisure, Utilities, Wholesale and Retail