Guidance for business and academic organisations on how to get funding to test ideas and develop innovative products and services.
What we do
Innovate UK is the UK’s innovation agency
We work with people, companies and partner organisations to find and drive the science and technology innovations that will grow the UK economy.
Who we are
We’re an organisation of around 250 staff, drawn mainly from business and with a head office in Swindon.
We work to:
- determine which science and technology developments will drive future economic growth
- meet UK innovators with great ideas in the fields we’re focused on
- fund the strongest opportunities
- connect innovators with the right partners they need to succeed
- help our innovators launch, build and grow successful businesses
If you want to develop an innovative product or service, you may be able to apply for funding of between £5,000 and £10 million.
Innovate UK runs funding competitions which can help you develop your idea and make it successful. These competitions are open to all UK based companies. Some are also open to research organisations working with business. Innovate UK awards funding to the winners of these competitions.
There are different funding competitions depending on the size of business you have and the type of industry you are in.
You can find out which competitions are open now and apply online.
Watch these videos to find out about our funding rules and application process.