For ambitious companies who want to unlock their innovation management potential.
Up to 6 days of fully funded, one-to-one, tailored support.
An innovation specialist will work with your management team
We will help you address important areas of innovation management:
- how your business exploits and protects its intellectual property
- how to develop your people – skills and learning needs for leadership, business development and growth through innovation
- how to access private and institutional finance, including a review of alternative forms of finance and applying for RD&I funding
- your competitive environment and market opportunities, including improving engagement in key sectors and developing plans to enter new markets
- access to specific services and programmes, including market research, design and prototyping, systems and processes, ICT support, internationalisation, harnessing digital technology, quality management
- collaboration and strategic partnerships – what should you consider?
Up to 6 days of fully funded, one-to-one, tailored support we will help you:
- plan innovation and commercialisation activity
- develop and implement practical innovation management processes
- connect to high-quality specialist advice, support and facilities
- create a culture of sustainable innovation
- become investment-ready and secure funding or finance