NPIF is a collaboration between the British Business Bank and Local Enterprise Partnerships in the North of England it provides commercially focused finance to help SME’s start and Grow.
If you are an entrepreneur, a start-up or SME located in the North of England the NPIF fund could provide the funding you need to help your business realise its potential.
We combine £400 million of UK ERDF and European Investment Bank funding to help businesses in the region to scale-up and become a successful part of the government’s Northern Powerhouse vision.
We offer three different funding options designed to plug gaps in the provision of commercially available finance.
The three packages are:
- Small business loans
- £25,000 – £100,00
- For new or growing businesses to support working capital needs.
- Business loans
- £100,000 – £750,000
- For early stage or more established businesses that can demonstrate growth potential
- Early stage and later stage equity funding
- £50,000 – £2 million
- For established businesses with ambitious plans or large scale start-ups with high growth potential
Two organisations have been recruited to manage the funds in the Humber region
- Support Type Finance (any), Equity, Loan, and Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Starting a business, Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, Finding new customers and markets (UK and overseas), Mentoring and Networking, Research and Development, Employment and Skills, Energy and the Environment, and HMRC and Tax
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- Busness sectors: Funding