Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Delivered locally by the Humber Business Growth Hub in partnership with the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce, we create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaborative work through common business issues. Through interactive action learning we enable you to discus your own challenges, gain and effect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
From finance and HR, to sales marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high imapct group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching
Who Is The Programme For?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least 2 full time equivalent employees
- a turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
Ideally, participants should also have:
- The potential to scale up
- The ability or potential to export.
Business that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice form trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
Peer Networks enable you to make connections that go far beyond networking.
By complete Peer Networks, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance.
To express your interest in the Peer Networks Programme, please contact Pauline Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, business name, and contact details.
- Scheme Start Date 16-Nov-2020 12:00am
- Scheme End Date 31-Mar-2021 11:59pm
- Support Type Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, Finding new customers and markets (UK and overseas), and Mentoring and Networking
- Number of EmployeesUp to 249
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire