European Structural and Investment Funds 2014 – 2020
Calls The European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Programme 2014-2020 for the Humber Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area includes three European funds; European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), European Social Fund (ESF) and European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).
The LEP was notionally allocated £87.67m million for ERDF and ESF and a £2.24 million allocation of EAFRD.
In order to receive the allocation, the LEP was required to develop a European Structural and Investment Funds Strategy which sets out how it intends to use the funding across a range of thematic objectives…..
For more details click here.
- Support Type Finance (any) and Grants
- Support Categories Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, and Research and Development
- Contact Telephone 01482 485260
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regions:East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- Busness sectors: Funding