Event Type: Workshop
Learning How to Price Effectively Under Risk and Uncertainty is a key skill for all businesses.
This workshop provides a straight forward and practical approach to analyse, assess and implement different pricing strategies across different industry sectors. Referencing real-life case studies this workshop you will equip you with the information needed to:
Understand risk and uncertainty in pricing strategies
Increase your confidence in maximising your operating profits
Analyse your sales and costs to solve potential pricing problems
Delivered by Dr. Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo, PhD (Fin) PhD (EngSc) and Managing Director of OSL Risk Management , Pricing Under Uncertainty workshop will provide you with the pricing skills you need to grow your SME.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme. 98% of businesses in the Humber region are SMEs, and so it is highly likely that your business will be eligible to access The Programme and attend our workshops.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySMEProgramme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySMEProgramme, you will be contacted by phone by one of your local #GrowMySME Business Advisors to check your eligibility and to register you to The Programme over the phone, or indeed to arrange a 1-2-1 business needs diagnostic session with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then confirm your event booking within 5 working days of this initial phone conversation with an advisor.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySMEProgramme team on 01482 485274.
Click on Book Now to register
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.