Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
This Accelerated Mind Growth workshop, delivered by Page Consulting provides insights on how to develop a vision and mindset that inspires and motivates their managers and teams achieve challenging goals and meet performance targets.
Broken into bite size chunks the workshop will cover:
Module One: Understanding the difficulties faced when evolving a Scale-Up business
Module Two: The alternative paths that have been adopted by many successful Scale-Up businesses
Module Three: Creating structured growth at a pace that is achievable
Please note that SME attendees need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme. 98% of businesses in the Humber region are SMEs, and so it is highly likely that your business will be eligible to access The Programme and attend our workshops.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme. Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySMEProgramme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.