Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
Does your business face many different challenges and opportunities? Are you unsure which path your business should take, and lack the time to map the process properly?
This Free 90 minute online workshop, delivered on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterpise Partnership (LEP), will help your company identify the key steps needed to start thinking strategically.
The workshop will help you to:
- Highlight the benefits of thinking strategically
- Recognise the gaps in your current strategy planning approach
- Help you identify the team that could support you
- Give you some simple tools to help prioritise and plan
- Give you a simple process to follow
- Identify the support you might need
The session includes Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
Registration is easy, simply book via Eventbrite.
The workshop will be delivered by Biskit Ltd, with over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Business experience.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.