Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
What are your current business goals, and which barriers will you need to overcome in order to reach them?
This practical online workshop uses a mixture of case studies, Q&A and the latest advice to look at how companies can remove the barriers to growth that so many UK SMEs experience.
Delivered on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterpise Partnership (LEP), this FREE workshop is aimed at helping companies across Yorkshire grow more effectively during and post COVID 19.
The workshop will help companies to:
- Identify common barriers to business growth, using case study examples
- Highlight the implications of these barriers on your business
- Discuss options for tackling these barriers
- Identify support options available
- Signpost delegtes towards planning tools that can help
The session includes Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
Registration is easy, simply book via Eventbrite.
The workshop will be delivered by Biskit Ltd, with over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Business experience.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.