Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
Is your SME business looking for new business opportunities ? This might be new markets to sell your products and services, or a brand new set of products/services that you’ve never considered for?
If so, how do you identify what these might be, where to put your effort, and how quickly you need to do it?
This Free online 90 minute workshop, delivered on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterpise Partnership (LEP), will help your business identify the information and steps needed to maximise your growth potential.
Companies joining this session can expect:
- To find out where new opportunities can be found
- A process for filtering your options, so you can turn ideas into action
- Case studies of how other companies can moved into new markets, or developed new products
- An overview of how to decide what you need to do first
- Options for resourcing your plans, including signposting to grants and service support
The session includes Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
Registration is easy, simply book via Eventbrite.
The workshop will be delivered by Biskit Ltd, with over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Business experience.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.