Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
Do you have a website for your business? Would you like it to work harder for you… driving more traffic, converting more customers, or selling more products/services?
Whether you’re involved in e-commerce, or you simply have a ‘standard’ website, this Free online workshop will cover the basics of what you need to do.
Delivered on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterpise Partnership (LEP), this workshop will also help you identify ways of growing your business, by paying closer attention to your analytics, and those of your competitors.
This workshop will focus upon practical ways of improving your website, that every SME can implement, and will use local case studies, Q&A sessions and the latest advice:
- Show you the essential steps to improving website success
- Provide case study examples to show how other companies have grown
- Identify options for using in-house or external companies to support you
- How analytics can identify new growth options eg export markets
- The tools that you can use to improve your website
- Creating an action plan to keep improving your website over time
- Measure your ongoing improvements and success
The session includes Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
Registration is easy, simply book via Eventbrite.
The workshop will be delivered by Biskit Ltd, with over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Business experience.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.