Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
Which of your marketing messages really resonate with customers, and stand out from the crowd?
Which are the most attractive to new and existing customers, and which are the best channels to get your message across?
Delivered on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterpise Partnership (LEP), this FREE workshop is aimed at helping SME companies create messages that resonate with customers, so they can grow ore effectively.
Using local case studies, Q&A sessions and the latest advice, the workshop will help companies to:
- Understand how to create messages that resonate
- Create outline customer profiles, so you can identify what matters to them
- Listen to customers more effectively
- Decide which channels can maximise your message
- Understand the customer journey, so messages are consistent
The session includes Q&A, plus a copy of the recorded slides for future use.
Registration is easy, simply book via Eventbrite.
The workshop will be delivered by Biskit Ltd, with over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Business experience.
There are 2 upcoming dates for this event.