Organiser: Department For International Trade
Event Type: Webinar
Customers expect an online experience which is immediate, frictionless and simple to pay, and will settle for nothing less. This two hour Virtual Masterclass will address the different eCommerce methods to reach overseas markets to sell your products and services.
Why should you attend?
With the continued impact of Covid-19 and the opportunities for cross border trade, the need to promote and sell your products and services through online channels has become a necessity.
Delivered by James Pennington, owner and founder of P-tech Ltd. this session incorporates the key topics businesses need to explore, such as:
• How easy is it to sell online using eCommerce?
• Does content need to be translated for users?
• Which platforms should be used to maximise online success?
What will you learn?
You will leave the Masterclass with a clear idea of:
• Different methods to sell services and products into an overseas market
• Which platforms should be used to reach customers in different countries
• Understanding when to translate your website content
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.