Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing Ltd will guide you through this journey in an entertaining and interactive workshop!
With a little time and effort non IT literate business owners can use the latest digital techniques to raise your company’s profile and generate more leads and enquiries for your business. You don’t have to be glued to a phone or laptop to use the latest google tools and maximise other online weapons at your disposal and to dedicate only 30 minutes a day to get great results. We will show you how in this workshop.
You will learn website analytics, social media analysis, competitor study, trends, google gadgets, search engine optimisation and all about websites and so much more!
In one day, Simon Shepherd will help you all:
• Understanding digital marketing
• How to avoid spend & hope in implementing a marketing plan
• Discover which digital marketing channels will work for you.
• Using all the google tools to your advantage
• Making your website work for you
• Demystifying content marketing
As well as providing a unique networking opportunity you will leave with numerous tips on successful marketing activities that can be undertaken for free!!!
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme.
– Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.