Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
Client Marketing Ltd will guide you through your journey to mastering Amazon and eBay in this entertaining and interactive workshop. The workshop is suitable for beginners upwards wanting to generate more online sales.
The morning session will focus on showing you how to make the best use of Amazon as an e-commerce platform to generate sales for your business, covering the following:
How Amazon can benefit your business and setting up an Amazon seller account including Amazon fees & payments
Gaining category approval, listing products, product variants, image and creative content for each product
Maximising the use of Amazon keywords, setting up advertising campaigns, sponsored and brand ads
Amazon reviews, customer satisfaction and feedback
Analysing sales, traffic, seller reports and competitors
How Fulfilment by Amazon can benefit your business and how to expand into other Amazon Marketplaces
The afternoon session will focus on showing you how to make the best use of eBay as an e-commerce platform to generate sales for your business, covering the following:
What is eBay and eBay essentials
Registering as a personal or business seller
Developing your online store and branding your account
Listing your products effectively
eBay Categories & fees
Revising and Ending Listings
Searching within eBay and analysing your Competitors
eBay reviews, customer satisfaction and feedback
Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme.
– Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.