Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
Learn how to pull together a professional, strategic PR & Events campaign from scratch.
Client Marketing Ltd will guide you through your PR & Events journey journey in this entertaining and interactive workshop!
Step-by-step, from taking a brief to finalising plans, getting sign-off and tips on how to implement, this workshop will include:
Public Relations -discover your own unique story – the thing that will make journalists, bloggers, radio show hosts etc want to talk and write about you. Learn what makes story newsworthy, how to write the perfect press release and how to pitch it.
Event Promotion – glean how to set-up and promote an event using the latest tools such as Eventbrite, integrating with e-mail marketing and social media and other best ways “to get bums on seats”!
Blogging & Content Marketing – A great way to market your Event is to write an engaging article and link some of the content to your upcoming offering. We will show you how and how to get your blog read
We guarantee that this workshop….
• Have you head spinning with innovative ideas to put into practice!
• Will be a fun and interactive day
• With loads of free ideas to use in your marketing!
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme.
– Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.