Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
This Social Media workshop gives your business the ideal introduction to the marketing potential of the most popular platforms.
This is a workshop that delivers knowledge that can be put to immediate use by social media novices and regular users alike.
The workshop is designed to review all aspects of social media and to create a framework for new business development and to develop the appropriate tools and techniques for using the various platforms in a campaign manner, to help you market your business online. You will be shown real and practical ways of doing so including presentation, discussion, exercises and work groups.
This is a practical course and so we would ask delegates to bring with them a mobile device or laptop or tablet.
Workshop Outline :
– The major channels – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
– The ground rules; the major do’s and don’ts about social media in business
– Social Media & Your Marketing plan
– How do to – the specifics on all major channels
– Finding your audience on all channels
– Tips, tricks and expert insights
– Building your brand on different platforms
– Essential third-party tools and applications
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme.
– Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.