Organiser: A Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Businesses are facing new, complex challenges in the digital age. Customers are more tech savvy than ever before, and as a result their needs and expectations evolve quickly. It can be difficult to keep track.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help professionals stay on top of the latest trends, provide their customers with personalised experiences, and win new business. But how can you harness this technology in your organisation? How do you get your team on board?
In this virtual course, you’ll learn all you need to know about AI and how to harness it to gain competitive advantage in your sales and marketing.
Some topics covered include:
• Defining AI and Machine Learning
• Mythbusting AI
• Impacts of AI on different industries and job functions
• Real world case studies
• Key tools and vendors
• Budgeting for AI
• Adopting the change mindset
• Developing an action plan
• Potential barriers to success
• Measurement and ROI
Attendees will gain these key takeaways from the session:
• Deep knowledge of AI in business, covering various industry sectors and geographies
• Tools and a plan to begin implementing AI and ML in marketing, sales, HR, etc., based around the respected Scorecard for Success featured in Katie’s book
• Understanding of the commercials involved with getting started in AI and ML
Katie King is a published Author, Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Consultant on Artificial Intelligence (AI), leadership and business transformation. She is a member of the UK Government All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) task force for the adoption of AI, and an Editorial Board Member for the AI and Ethics Journal (Springer Nature – global publisher).
*Please note that webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on online platforms to help support businesses. By registering, you consent to the webinar being recorded and shared.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.