Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
With many people now forced to work from home, and many businesses reporting increases in productivity we take a look at some good practice for managers
At Blue Orchid we have been successfully running remote teams for a number of years. Many staff work remotely both from home and in the field. Peter Daniel area manager for Blue Orchid will take a look through some of the tools and practices that allow Blue Orchid to get the most out of there staff. We will look at ways of monitoring performance as well as technology used to support home working
During the session we will look at:
• How to monitor performance when working from home
• What should I expect from staff working from home
• How to deal with reduced productivity
• How to keep in contact with staff when remote working
From this session you will gain:
• A better understanding of home working and how to manage staff who work from home.
**Once you have booked your place you will receive via email a link to the webinar **
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘GoToWebinar’ video conferencing software**
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.