Organiser: A Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
How You Plan An Effective Business Website – Part 2
Date: Fri 15 January 2021
Time: 10:00AM – 11:30AM
Where: Online Webinar
This webinar will help you to:
• determine the purpose of the site, and its users
• develop a hierarchy and wire framing – getting the “map” of the site in place so it works for your business and your customers.
• measure the performance of the site once it is up and running.
Join Deborah Goodall from Aer8 Marketing for this enlightening guide and journey through the structure of a website, to ensure your customers can easily navigate it quickly, find key information and to take action to buy your products.
Content Covered in Session 2
• How to use photography & imagery to create impact
• Developing a plan to measure site performance
• Using Google Analytics (quick overview) as a tool to measure success
Session 2 Outcomes
Delegates will improve their understanding of:
• How to measure if their website is delivering against their objectives
• How to use Google Analytics – where to find the key information.
*Please note that webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on online platforms to help support businesses. By registering, you consent to the webinar being recorded and shared.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.