Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
Would like to improve your company’s sales in just one day?
In such a competitive time we all know that business can be won and lost on how good your company is at closing sales and delivering the value the customer needs.
This one-day practical workshop is interactive and we absolutely guarantee you will leave this workshop with,
• A one-page sales plan
• Knowledge of the latest sales skills and tactics
• Lots of tips to improve your sales
• How to use social media as part of your sales strategy
This Fun-damentals of Selling workshop introduces you to the skills of selling that all SMEs need in order to grow your business.
This practical workshop will cover:
• Sales Strategy
• Professional Selling Skills
• Social Selling
• Managing the Sales Process/Cycle
Delivered by Client Marketing this one-day workshop is the start of a series of sales and business development workshops designed to provide you with the professional skills you need to #GrowMySME.
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an Expression of Interest Form (EOI). This will determine your initial eligibility for the scheme. Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor to complete your registration to The Programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
– For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or master class.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.