Event Type: Information Session
by HBP Systems Ltd
We will be hosting an exclusive lunch for manufacturers at the Michelin Star winning, Winteringham Fields in North Lincolnshire. This will be an opportunity to understand the most effective way on managing procedures throughout your business and see how they can be managed in Advanced Business Cloud Essentials – a leading ‘Cloud’ based manufacturing solution.
Please note that due to the size of the venue this event is only open to 10 businesses (2x people per business) and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
See it with your own eyes. Sign up to our exclusive lunch event at Winteringham Fields.
If, like me, you like to see how things work before making any big decisions, and you like good food, then you need to come to our free event at Winteringham Fields Restaurant*.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1) an understanding of the Manufacturing Software Landscape
2) a live demonstration of how Manufacturing Software works
3) tips about best practice procedures you can implement in your business
4) a chance to speak to our experienced software experts
5) an understanding of how to use Advanced Business Cloud to manage flexible scheduling
6) an understanding of Unified Ledger accounting
7) a chance to get a free Software Strategy Review worth £1500 +VAT**
8) an understanding of how to use a single system for CRM, purchasing, invoicing, scheduling, accounting and reporting
9) a Michelin Star Lunch at Winteringham Fields
10) the opportunity to meet me, my team and like-minded manufacturers from the local area
This event is only open to the first 10 businesses that register (2 people max. per company). So register now!
Take the first step towards business software that will see you make the gains in efficiency you need to thrive. Join us at Winteringham Fields.
*This event is free of charge but we ask for a £50 deposit per person to confirm attendance which will be fully refunded after the event.
**After the event, 5 businesses in attendance will be offered a free Software Strategy Review, subject to meeting our qualifying criteria.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.