Organiser: Department For International Trade
Event Type: Webinar
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites businesses from across the Northern Powerhouse region to express their interest to join a virtual trade mission programme and take part in the virtual Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2020 (OEEC) in Amsterdam.
The mission is ideal for businesses working in the offshore energy sector who are wanting to explore opportunities in the Netherlands.
The mission activity will be split into two parts.
Part 1. The virtual programme (12 – 16 October)
This five-day programme will provide an overview of the market and allow time for companies to follow up on leads before the exhibition. The programme includes:
- Access to support and a webinar series by specialist speakers, key players in the Netherlands and country experts from Belgium, Poland, Ireland, Denmark and further countries TBC
- Sessions including networking, upcoming offshore energy projects, supply chain and specific country information
- Matchmaking event with Dutch buyers
Part 2. The Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2020 (28 – 29 October)
- Full online access to the seminar programme
- Access to the one-to-one meetings with potential customers, agents and distributors
Please note, delegates may attend Part 1 (the virtual programme) only, or both Part 1 and Part 2 (the virtual programme followed by the virtual OEEC). Delegates will not be granted access to the OEEC in isolation.
Why you should join
- Access to the virtual Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2020
- Cost-effective, risk-free insight to a key trading market
- Export-focused market and sector briefing support by DIT and the Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce
There is particular demand in the Dutch Offshore Energy sector and with British goods being highly valued by the Dutch, this market offers great potential for your business.
Delegates will receive support in advance of and after the mission from both DIT UK and Netherlands.
The virtual trade mission will give your business the opportunity to explore the Dutch marketplace and look at the possibilities in the offshore energy sector.
In addition, attending the main event will give delegates the added bonus of meeting industry influencers at one of Europe’s leading offshore energy events.
The trade mission is open to businesses from the Northern Powerhouse region working in the offshore energy sector. Due to the popularity of the mission we can only allow one delegate per company and small or medium-sized enterprises with less than 250 employees who do not exceed €50 million in annual turnover.
This is a mission with great value for money and may open up some great opportunities for your business.
We are pleased to be able to offer Part 1 of the mission for free to eligible companies which covers the five-day virtual programme, including the matchmaking event and online networking. There is a registration fee of £50 plus VAT for Part 2 of the mission which includes entry to the Offshore Energy Exhibition. Delegates who wish to attend the Conference may do so independently at their own expense.
Join us for this great trade mission to explore the demand for your products and services at one of the major trade events for the industry and get access to buyers and decision makers.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.