Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
This session will provide you with the most up to date information and guidance on the measures you need to put in place to ensure you can return to work with confidence and that you have thought through all the ways to protect you and your staff from spreading infection.
We will also cover within this session how to effectively bring any furloughed staff back into action to ensure you stay within the guidelines of employment law.
**You will receive a link to the webinar once you have booked your place**
**The webinar will be delivered via ‘GotoWebinar’ video conferencing software**
This webinar is fully-funded and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops & webinars are fully-funded and therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
– For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme, you will be contacted to fill in an online Registration Form. This will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme. Once eligibility has been determined, a member of our programme team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
– For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.