Organiser: A Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
In a difficult economic climate, with huge amounts of uncertainty, how do you make your money go further without borrowing more money.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
• Collect money in quicker and avoid bad debt
o Robust Credit Control
o Signed proposals/estimates/T&C’s
o Credit checks
• How to avoid working for free
o Avoiding scope creep
o It’s a business, not a charity
• Negotiate better terms with Customer and Suppliers
o Early payment discounts
• Know your numbers – Have a robust piece of bookkeeping software and keep it up to date
o Pay monthly rather than upfront – often interest free
o Pay wages monthly rather than weekly
o Get a business credit card that pays off in full every month
This series of 4 Webinars will provide practical support to ensure you’re in a better positioned to manage your finances:
• Webinar No 1: Strategies for improving cash flow, without borrowing money
• Webinar No 2: Pricing for Profit
• Webinar No 3: Accessing funds during COVID-19 and how best to manage your cash!
• Webinar No 4: Digital Finance
Delivered by: Jo Tomlinson, Owner of Business Works Accountancy Firm
Owner of Business Work UK, Jo is an advisory led Accountancy Practice, a growth coach and a certified Quickbooks Trainer. Clients want more from their Accountant than an end of year history lesson! They want to work with advisors who they trust to give them advise on their business. Jo works closely with business owners helping them to achieve the dreams and goals they have for their businesses.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.