Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
About this Event
In this webinar, we provide hints and tips on how to get the most from your team whilst working remotely. The webinar will equip you with ideas on how to look after your own wellbeing, as well as that of your team.
The following areas will be covered:
• Growing your remote working culture: Addressing the challenges and nurturing your team as they face transition into remote working.
• Effective Communication: Making use of all available technology and adapting styles of communication to communicate effectively with all the team.
• Structure: Helping you and your team to structure your working times to maximise productivity.
• Focus: How to manage distractions and keep on track.
• Fostering wellbeing: How to look after each other, being inclusive of all staff and fostering a community spirit.
Top 3 benefits of attending:
1. Learn tips on improving mental wellbeing whilst working remotely
2. Reflection on how you have coped with a remote working team
3. Further develop good practices in order to improve your teams productivity by promoting wellbeing
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Ring Central’ video conferencing software**
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.