Organiser: A Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Are you a social enterprise sector operating in the Humber region?
Are you considering loan finance now or in the future?
Or just wanting to understand the business planning and financial forecasting required for social investment?
Then this session is for you!
Join this afternoon session with social investment managers from Key Fund and the Humber Social Enterprise Accelerator team,
They will cover:
• An overview of Key Fund, their services and relevant opportunities
• What social investment is, and what it can be used for
• Different types of social investment, including blended finance
• The pros and cons of resourcing your work with social investment
• An overview of business planning, cashflow forecasting and what you need to be investment ready
The session will include toolkits to help with business planning, costing and forecasting.
It is suitable for voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations who are considering loan finance now or in the future, and anyone who wants to understand the business planning and financial forecasting required for social investment. You do not need to make any commitment to considering loan finance to attend.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.