Organiser: Department For International Trade
Event Type: Workshop
Travelling is a key part of international trade and as your business grows, you’ll find yourself preparing for trips all over the world. While most are familiar with leisure travel, business travel requires a different approach to achieve your goals and get the most out of your market visit.
In this half-day workshop with the Department for International Trade, we welcome business travel experts, Good Travel Management, who will help you identify best practices when planning your journey, whether as a solo traveller or part of a trade mission. From creating a travel policy, to overseas communication, to market-specific concerns, we’ll ensure you’re prepared for your next international business trip.
This event will cover:
- Preparing for your trip, including market research, cultural differences and well being
- Vital requirements, including insurance, vaccinations and visas
- Currency management and pre-paid cards
- Communication and managing the costs of roaming charges
- Staying safe overseas and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Post-trip recovery and admin, including expenses
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.