Centre for Digital Innovation Hull (C4DI)
Hull’s digital economy is focussed on supporting the growth of non-tech industries. Digital companies are not operating in isolation from the wider economy. Instead, here at C4DI, we are working with traditional businesses to help them grow.
The team at the C4DI (Centre for Digital Innovation) help businesses and organisations innovate and grow through using technology more effectively.
These are a few specific areas where we have had significant success on the past including:
• Advising on any aspect of technology including data, applications, communication, software and hardware to ensure innovation is at the heart of your business.
• Identifying emerging technologies that will affect your future as a company, either in creating new opportunities or by your competitors adopting tools which could take some of your market.
• Carrying out a technology audit of your business, looking at strengths and areas for focus and improvement.
• Developing business intelligence tools and dashboards giving you insight into how to make better decisions for the business.
• Exploring potential for technology orientated solutions with rapid-prototyping, testing, reiteration and deployment.
• Providing access to a pool of experts across all areas of technology when you need specialist advice for a one-off project or short period of time.
• Working with you to explore new uses of technology to strengthen your position in the
- Regions: East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- Address The Fruit Market, 47 Queen Street, Kingston Upon Hull. HU1 1UU
- Website View website
Business Support & Offered Services
Centre for Digital Innovation Hull (C4DI) offers 1services.
Our starting point is that digital maturity matters in every industry. The C4DI can work with you to bring together talented specialist teams who can develop innovative ways to help grow your business.