What we do
Innovate UK is the UK’s innovation agency
We work with people, companies and partner organisations to find and drive the science and technology innovations that will grow the UK economy.
Who we are
We’re an organisation of around 250 staff, drawn mainly from business and with a head office in Swindon.
We work to:
- determine which science and technology developments will drive future economic growth
- meet UK innovators with great ideas in the fields we’re focused on
- fund the strongest opportunities
- connect innovators with the right partners they need to succeed
- help our innovators launch, build and grow successful businesses
Our work so far
Since 2007 we have invested over £1.5 billion in innovation, matched by a further £1.5 billion in partner and business funding. We have helped more than 5,000 innovative companies in projects estimated to add £7.5 billion to the UK economy and create 35,000 extra new jobs.
If you have views or comments please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regions: East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- Telephone 01793 442700
- Website View website
Business Support & Offered Services
Innovate UK offers 1services.
At Innovate UK we offer guidance for business and academic organisations on how to get funding to test ideas and develop innovative products and services.
- Business sectors: