Stonemere are vastly experienced at providing and installing smart IT solutions and technology for businesses and organisations of all sizes.
Our aim is to implement solutions and services that can save you time and money, regardless of the market sector you specialise in. That’s why we work with consultants, businesses, charities, schools, colleges, universities and many more public and private sector clients to service their IT and technology needs.
As a certified Microsoft Silver Mid-Market Solutions Partner, we proudly boast more than 25 years of experience in our industry. So, when you work in partnership with us you know your IT is in good hands.
Enlist our expertise and we’ll stop you making costly and time-consuming mistakes by working quickly, efficiently and accurately. Instead of being a reactive break-fix IT support provider, our proactive approach means we often know about issues before you or your staff.
And by doing what we do best – undertaking regular preventative maintenance, it means you can focus on what you do best.
Although IT and technology lies at the heart of everything we do, it’s our customer service that really sets us apart.
By offering the same level of service and professionalism to all our clients, regardless of their size or budget, we can deliver well run, fast, stable and reliable networks.
And because we’re transparent about everything we do, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting – and why.
- Regions: East Riding, Hull, North East Lincolnshire
- Address Stratsource House, Malmo Road, Sutton Fields Industrial Estate, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU7 0YF HU7 0YF
- Telephone 01482 831100
- Website View website
Stonemere – Audio Visual & Automation
Lifestyle technology lets you automate almost every aspect of any building.
For a business or commercial organisation, this could be bringing your meeting room up to date with a new interactive display or video conferencing suite. In the education sector, it may mean installing a new presentation lectern or projector. Or perhaps your house needs a home cinema or multi-room Sky HD package. Whatever your requirements are – and regardless of how large or small the job appears to be, Stonemere are experienced providers of audio visual solutions.
Stonemere’s audio visual solutions:
- Projectors, interactive whiteboards and interactive displays
- Flat screen TVs and displays
- Sky HD installations
- Multi-room audio visual
- Home cinemas
- Digital display screens and signage
- Video and audio conferencing
- Audio visual solutions for training and presentations
- Bespoke custom-installed audio visual solutions
- Audio visual maintenance contracts
- Business sectors:
Stonemere – CCTV & Access Control
CCTV and automated access controls are now an affordable security solution for commercial and domestic properties.
Here at Stonemere, our in-house team of expert engineers can design, create and install a CCTV system that’s suitable for any home, business or organisation. If it’s remote access control, a video intercom or ‘clocking-in’ system that you need, we can also design, supply and fit a bespoke package tailored to your individual requirements.
CCTV & Access Control from Stonemere
- Analogue and digital CCTV systems
- IP and megapixel Full HD CCTV
- Multi-site systems
- Access CCTV remotely using an App or computer
- Audio and video intercom
- PA systems
- Time and attendance ‘clocking-in’ solutions
- Business sectors:
Stonemere – Managed IT Systems
As an award-winning IT systems provider, Stonemere are proud to offer fast, reliable and professional IT support to businesses and organisations across the UK.
From our in-house Network Operations Centre in Hull we can provide IT systems, hardware, software, servers, hosted Email services, network security, data recovery and trouble-shooting support. And by adopting a proactive approach, the clients we work with know they can have 100% faith in our managed IT services.
Stonemere’s managed IT services include:
- IT systems, hardware, software and support
- Data cabling installation and managed wireless networks
- Data backup and recovery
- Full network design, planning and implementation
- Network security, fault finding and trouble shooting
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on cabling solutions
- Business sectors: