Ted – Tenders Electronic daily
What is TED?
TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the online version of the ‘Supplement to the Official Journal’ of the EU, dedicated to European public procurement.
TED publishes 460 000 calls for tenders per year, for about 420 billion euro of value.
How can I benefit from TED?
TED provides free access to business opportunities from the European Union, the European Economic Area and beyond.
Every day, from Tuesday to Saturday, a further 1,700 public procurement notices are published on TED.
You can browse, search and sort procurement notices by country, region, business sector and more.
Information about every procurement document is published in the 24 official EU languages. All notices from the EU’s institutions are published in full in these languages.
Why should I register on TED?
- to personalise search profiles, according to your needs;
- to get e-mail alerts based on your search profiles;
- to personalise RSS feeds for your web sites and RSS readers;
- to search in the TED archive, up to five years behind;
- to access the machine translation feature for all notices.