Yorkshire & Humber Local Authorities Including the Humber LEP Tendering
The Local authorities in the Yorkshire & Humber Region have a combined external spend of some £4.5 billion per annum. The Region has a single strategic procurement strategy, under the leadership of YORprocure, which aims to ensure that we have best practice procurement across the Region, are delivering tangible benefits and are promoting collaborative working with colleagues and suppliers.
A key element of our strategy is YORtender, the procurement portal for the Yorkshire & Humber Region. YORtender provides real benefits to all:
- A single procurement approach across the Region
- A means to share, co-ordinate and collaborate on procurement exercises
- E-enabled for all to work smarter and to reduce procurement leadtimes
- Suppliers can register their capabilities and interests in opportunities
- Suppliers receive email alerts of opportunities
- Immediate access to current opportunities
- News Alert feature to communicate key information
Humber LEP and Growth Hub tenders will be under Hull CC Local authority on the Yortender site.
Click here to access YORtender.